Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kingofswords is best?

60% 60% 
[ 6 ]
40% 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Re: WEEW DANIEL (LETSDANCEE) YOU GO GIRL!

Post by [A]ncient on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 pm

WRUM! wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:
WRUM! wrote:Thank you for helping us help you god help us all.

God? Really? Fuck you damned Christian Scum! Religious extremist pig!!!
walalalal ozzteekkknnaaatiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooon flabbergasted!
And you think I'm Christian because I said 'god'?
You assume too much good sir!%(!!*$@@#@&$!34092348`123$~@#%

My assumptions are deep and profound matrix

[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:01 pm

[A]ncient wrote:

can someone report this? this is really offensive and racist, you should be banned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

can someone report this? this is really offensive and racist, you should be banned.

Freedom of speech and religion my friend, I can speak my mind when someone else testifies his/her religion in my vicinity Smile.

[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 am

[A]ncient wrote:
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

Freedom of speech and religion my friend, I can speak my mind when someone else testifies his/her religion in my vicinity Smile.
fuk that ancient.. this isnt apropiate behaviour for a head admin...
and fuk freedom of speech.. just because you may say anything you want, doesn't mean you should say anything you want..
offcourse this is total rubbish for you since you're an auti and auti's always seem to dissagree with the mayority of people that are right.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Majority almost everywhere are wrong, in many things, because there are a lot of stupid people in the world. Stultorum numerus infinitus est. And I think it is silly to say *Oh religion is his/her own business*. Being a dumbfuck among the sociaty is everyone's business.

RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:25 pm

RedSphinx wrote:Majority almost everywhere are wrong, in many things, because there are a lot of stupid people in the world. Stultorum numerus infinitus est. And I think it is silly to say *Oh religion is his/her own business*. Being a dumbfuck among the sociaty is everyone's business.
I like it how Ancients troll post turned into a discussion of religion.
Also, no, religion isn't bad - and that's coming from a man who does not believe in religion - blind hatred and fanaticism is to blame.

The masses can't take all the blame either. The people are power. It's those who control them that are far more responsible, imho.

WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:27 pm

I don't really hate religion, it did nothing bad to me. But a man cannot have a sharp and critic mindset if one believe in religion, especially nowdays. Back then you could not stand against it, now you can. We have science, everything is against the laws of religion and YET there are still many people who believe in it even when the atmosphere rarely force to believe one (Except for muslims). So yeah, I cannot ignore the fact that a man is really religious when I create the impression from my point of view about the person.

Religion may have some benefits - power of the mind, you get what you want by believing you can get it. But people base it on LIES, they achieve it, but they are stupid because they believe in obvious lies. Religion is good for only one thing - ability to gain strength and achieve what you seek, rest is total bullshit and you know it.

I respect it what a man know what his mind can do and he go for it directly, not crapping around with jesus and bible and only then achieve, yet he thank god, but not his efforts.

Masses never show true quality, for example, pop music. Why some bullshit Viva videos have tons of million views while some slightly more complex music have few thousands. Just listen to the lyrics of these songs, terrible. Masses also fall for a nice smile and big lies when it comes to politics. Hey, some people vote for one just because of politician's strong belief.

RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 pm

RedSphinx wrote:But a man cannot have a sharp and critic mindset if one believe in religion, especially nowdays.
Ok, I call that bullshit simply because there is more than one religion. What? A practicing Buddhist is stupid now? Try to be a bit open minded.

RedSphinx wrote:Religion may have some benefits - power of the mind, you get what you want by believing you can get it. But people base it on LIES, they achieve it, but they are stupid because they believe in obvious lies. Religion is good for only one thing - ability to gain strength and achieve what you seek, rest is total bullshit and you know it.

I respect it what a man know what his mind can do and he go for it directly, not crapping around with jesus and bible and only then achieve, yet he thank god, but not his efforts.
I have to agree with you here. I don't like it when people don't give themselves any credit too.

However, what do you say to the people who thank their parents for their achievements as well? I take thanking god or your parents, wife, children the same way. As long as they register that their work is the fruit of their efforts then I'm fine with them thanking their milkman if they want to.

WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Ok, I call that bullshit simply because there is more than one religion. What? A practicing Buddhist is stupid now? Try to be a bit open minded.
What is *stupid* then? It is not something below IQ of 40, my maths teacher is an oldman, he is very intelligent and I love discussing with him, yet he believe in religion. In my opinion, he is stupid only at that point. After all, I'm not sure if he fully believe in it, I think he follow another *interpretation* even though he go to church often.

Being a Buddhist makes you smart? Perhaps they have a big pool of knowledge gathered within centuries, but some things are still based on lies. Hey, religion is religion, there is no religion closer to the truth than another religion, because it is a religion.

I may be trying to bash your idea. But yeah, buddhism seem to be the most decent among the rest, but it is a religion based on stories like all religions. It may be based on knowledge more than other religions, but it is still just a religion.
However, what do you say to the people who thank their parents for their achievements as well?
Their parents actually helped them if one thank them. God didn't help them yet they thank god. They don't have this in their mind: *Oh thank you religion for creating this illusion which fool me and I am strong because of this false belief*, they think: *Thank you god for helping me*. Parents do help, god - no.

RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 am

RedSphinx wrote:What is *stupid* then?
Stupid is as stupid does. Sorry, hard to resist :3.

RedSphinx wrote:Being a Buddhist makes you smart? Perhaps they have a big pool of knowledge gathered within centuries, but some things are still based on lies. Hey, religion is religion, there is no religion closer to the truth than another religion, because it is a religion.
Honestly I've had the same kind of argument every time I make a post. Things that can have multiple 'states' (words fail me at the moment) cannot be logically reversed and still hold true.

For example, you could say that people are: stupid, not stupid, smart, not smart.
What I said was that believing in religion does not automatically make you stupid. This statement cannot be logically reversed into "being religious makes you smart". That's the same as stating that the water is freezing because I told you it is not boiling. There are various shades of gray here.

RedSphinx wrote:They don't have this in their mind: *Oh thank you religion for creating this illusion which fool me and I am strong because of this false belief*, they think: *Thank you god for helping me*. Parents do help, god - no.
Did your parents educate you? Teach you morals maybe? Shape the way you think? Act? OH! And did religion do the same?

Small things like that do affect people in the long run. For example I would have never gotten into engineering if we weren't so poor when I was a kid. If something didn't work or broke I had to fix it because I sure as hell wasn't going to get a replacement watch or cd-player anytime soon.

WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 am

For example, you could say that people are: stupid, not stupid, smart, not smart.
What I said was that believing in religion does not automatically make you stupid. This statement cannot be logically reversed into "being religious makes you smart". That's the same as stating that the water is freezing because I told you it is not boiling. There are various shades of gray here.
Yeah, we try to fuck up each other by pointing out the flaws of sentences in this discussion, being not precise enough lead to this reversion for both, you and me. That's how it goes with all discussions.

But if one believe an obvious lie, which is the base of religion, he is not stupid nor smart? How you call it then? Normal? Huh. How you evaluate this from your point of view? You don't reveal your opinion on this so far.

If a priest is considered educated and intelligent, there are many of those, but one speak: *I do what god tell me to do, all I know is god's ways and I follow it.* Umm, that's total rubbish to say. Intelligent and educated person believe in talking snakes, believe in getting all world's life into one boat or expanding the humanity from two individuals when their children have sex and give birth to some abominations due to bloodmix. A man with a head on his shoulders should believe it NOWDAYS?
Did your parents educate you? Teach you morals maybe? Shape the way you think? Act? OH! And did religion do the same?
If children thank their parents it doesn't automatically mean they thank for things they didn't give to them. Parents support financiely, parents support you psychologically and yes they can set morals by not FORCE TEACHING but by seting the example of their own. Of course you didn't mean it and I gonna try to fuck you up with words once again, but you're saying parents DO NOT INFLUENCE their children at all? Parents play extremely important role in children life, yet they can't change the way you was born, can't change your inborn interests. I am not saying parents should FORCE TEACH THEIR WAYS, of course not, but small child look up for their parents, he learn by observing them. If parents gonna talk vulgary all the time, one might think it is normal and one may too.

I can go and thank my parents right now for seting the example and not teaching me their own ways. They didn't educate me, they didn't try to put morals by force. They did what they thought it was right and I followed them by my own wish, I was discovering my own interests and I was discovering what is right by obverving what is happening around. And yes, I can thank my parents for not being dictators. Of course they stopped me when I was doing something wrong, it was not something like absolute freedom to everything. They didn't spoil me and I can thank them for that. I wanted to play with PC so badly when I was rather young, they let me to play only for few hours only saturdays, I thank them for it.

Why not to thank your parents for being successful at something? I am not saying that all credit goes to parents, of course not, most of credit should go to your own efforts, but influence was made and it should not be ignored. Meanwhile GOD did nothing!

RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:54 pm

RedSphinx wrote:Yeah, we try to fuck up each other by pointing out the flaws of sentences in this discussion, being not precise enough lead to this reversion for both, you and me. That's how it goes with all discussions.
I'm not trying to 'fuck you up' or trick you or anything. I was just pointing out that saying someone is not a genius does not make them retarded. There is enough middle ground to go around here.

RedSphinx wrote:How you evaluate this from your point of view? You don't reveal your opinion on this so far.
My point of view is subjective and as such I normally stray from using my beliefs as a base for my arguments.

RedSphinx wrote:If a priest is considered educated and intelligent, there are many of those, but one speak: *I do what god tell me to do, all I know is god's ways and I follow it.* Umm, that's total rubbish to say. Intelligent and educated person believe in talking snakes, believe in getting all world's life into one boat or expanding the humanity from two individuals when their children have sex and give birth to some abominations due to bloodmix. A man with a head on his shoulders should believe it NOWDAYS?
Never to this day have I met a person who believes those passages (or the Greek mythology for example) as the complete and only truth. I don't think that even the pope would claim them to be anything else but myths, if only for the fact that the bible was recorded by people.

RedSphinx wrote:... Parents support financiely, parents support you psychologically and yes they can set morals by not FORCE TEACHING but by seting the example of their own. Of course you didn't mean it and I gonna try to fuck you up with words once again, but you're saying parents DO NOT INFLUENCE their children at all?
What? I never stated that parents do not influence you or set an example. In fact I said the exact opposite. Family, friends, teachers, personal beliefs, they all alter the way you live your life. Some more than others.

Furthermore, I have yet to see a man forced into a religion. Most initiation rituals (be it baptizing or what have you) that I know of ask you if you wish to embrace this new religion/way of life (call it what you will). Nobody can force you to do anything.

RedSphinx wrote:Why not to thank your parents for being successful at something? I am not saying that all credit goes to parents, of course not, most of credit should go to your own efforts, but influence was made and it should not be ignored. Meanwhile GOD did nothing!
I never said it was okay to say "God did all the work, I just watched". That's just silly. What I meant was that sometimes religion can change the way you perceive things. We studied the bible in school (strictly as a literary work). Amongst the legends and myths you are bound to find interesting ideas about how to treat your fellow man.

WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Thank you Ancient Smile

I wonder when Lance shows up.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 pm

You know how they say? *Try hard and god will help you* This is just damn hilarious.
My point of view is subjective and as such I normally stray from using my beliefs as a base for my arguments.
But I asked your honest opinion on this one. If you state your arguments and you don't believe in it yet you are quite right about it so why to state it?
Never to this day have I met a person who believes those passages
Ask any priest. One could not throw mud on the holy word of bible by saying it is just a myth! It is only now myths, back then people believed every word, just like Greece, Egypt or Norse mythologies. When a priest is being asked about it, one try to overcome it by crapping around with *I follow god and I do whatever he ask me to*. Seen plenty of those with Bill Maher or Christopher Hitchens just check the youtube.
What? I never stated that parents do not influence you or set an example. In fact I said the exact opposite.
Well, I didn't get your sarcasm there then. I said parents do help and you started asking rethorical questions if they do educate them etc.
Nobody can force you to do anything.
So you weren't baptized when you were just a baby? Someone waited till you grew up and then asked you if you would like to? If you born in some hardcore muslim family, embrace Koran or you die, simple as that.
I never said it was okay to say "God did all the work, I just watched". That's just silly.
Exactly, then why they say it?

RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum