» RUNESCAPE IS GETTING DDOSES PLS GOD NO
by TugaLord Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Week 15a532

Week 15a

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Week 15a

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 pm

It's not really debatable, i asked whether it was tinge or not, i got told no its mask, ok cool, you should stop, it's my rules vs your invalid point. I recognise most alts and names and in games names and real life names from when i was active, and i was bang on the money at the start, but he/she lied, and even still im unsure who this character is, it was a hide/lie/fabrication whatever you wanna call it, and it was also a rule break which had consequences which are more then clear. End "debate"

Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 pm

*end debate* alright, sorry. The rule is clear, I didnt mean to piss you off :/

Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:40 pm

You didn't, i just have to repeat the rules over and over to get it in some participants heads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:06 am

some participants heads ... like mine Rolling Eyes

but jay you are scarier than that !

Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:16 am

lancegies tried to hide from me on fairiestales
so i smashed his face in
i think he should be dqed..............................

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:23 am

Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 am

+10 for qvor for having brains, which i could award imaginary gondor points to more people, but not everyone has brains on here....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:04 am

WRUM! wrote:
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:+10 for qvor for having brains, which i could award imaginary gondor points to more people, but not everyone has brains on here....
And that's what GP stands for. Gondor Points!
You have captured my heart, i don't know how you do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 am

[01:14:59] Jay Parmar (JSP): „„„„_
„--~*'¯…….'\
(„-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:26 am

you cut the helmet off

Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Hahahaha it's ok lance, I told you I just wanted to join the list for fun Razz
Yea it was a pretty dumb joke but the truth is that Tinge gave me her ijji account for like 5 months ago so I have been acting like her since then xD
But in reality Tinge is a whole different person who never played this server :p And Lance, you sparred me the whole time but I just played bad at GreenTeck and good at TingeLing so you wouldnt notice Very Happy

ANYWAYS, it's not a big deal so Jay, when you thought it was TingeLing you fought at ijji it wasn't. It was me you fought both time and lost Very Happy

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:27 pm

GreenTeck wrote:Hahahaha it's ok lance, I told you I just wanted to join the list for fun Razz
Yea it was a pretty dumb joke but the truth is that Tinge gave me her ijji account for like 5 months ago so I have been acting like her since then xD
But in reality Tinge is a whole different person who never played this server :p And Lance, you sparred me the whole time but I just played bad at GreenTeck and good at TingeLing so you wouldnt notice Very Happy

ANYWAYS, it's not a big deal so Jay, when you thought it was TingeLing you fought at ijji it wasn't. It was me you fought both time and lost Very Happy
Your the fella who sparred me, asked for another game because it was fun, and said gg and all that after 2 spars saying it was fun that we should do it again, and your here to claim it as a fight.
Make a 1v1 if you wanna proclaim victory Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:Hahahaha it's ok lance, I told you I just wanted to join the list for fun Razz

Your the fella who sparred me, asked for another game because it was fun, and said gg and all that after 2 spars saying it was fun that we should do it again, and your here to claim it as a fight.

The first one was a spar then you started to ego that you never lost a spar to me and asked for a real 1vs1. I got the replay if you want to see how you raged in the 1vs1 Smile

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 pm

GreenTeck wrote:
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:

The first one was a spar then you started to ego that you never lost a spar to me and asked for a real 1vs1. I got the replay if you want to see how you raged in the 1vs1 Smile
The first was a spar, then the second was another spar because you thought it was fun, then you claimed them as 1v1s, so i was like "what sort of noob claims spars as 1v1s" so we 1v1d in pendulum cc, you were spiking to kingdom come but tried passing it of as me seeing it was only us two in the room, then you left and said it sucks and that i lag, once you left i went to another room to see my ping and my ping was normal, then you came back hours later and we fought and we drew and i said "gg mate" you said "your the worst opponent ever", thing is greenteck, i wouldn't lie about such things, and i certainly don't flame in a spar or use spars as 1v1s Smile I replay and document everything you can go ahead and send it Smile I have it too, I always come prepared for when some neus claims bullshit Smile I have 2136 screenshots from 2011 July to now, and 710 replays from the same period, if you think you can bullshit me, go for it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 pm

So you are the person who challenged me just to dodge me 10 minutes later. U made me go on ijji for no reason -.-.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum