Latest topics» I love u guys
by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:48 am
» Nice song to move your hips on
by Kingofswords Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:13 pm
» Another nice song
by Kingofswords Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:58 pm
» its my bday tomorrow
by BoozeAddict Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:23 pm
» A nice song
by Kingofswords Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:44 pm
Current date/time is Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:46 pm
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.